Shipping and FAQs
- We offer FREE shipping in Singapore for orders above $30. For orders below $30, we charge a flat fee of $3.50 within Singapore.
- Orders will be processed within 2 business days upon receipt of payment. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your parcel to arrive.
- If you require your order urgently, please write to us and we will do our best to have your order reach you ASAP.
- For international orders, please key in your address and view the shipping rate upon check-out.
Refund and Exchanges
- We seek your understanding that there will be no refund on your purchases or any relevant shipping/duties paid.
- If for some reason our product reaches you faulty or damaged, please write to us within 7 days of receipt so we can facilitate an exchange.
- Please note that we will not be responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service.
- Do check your shipping details before checking out. In the event of an error, please write to us as soon as possible.
- We regret to inform that no replacement will be offered once the order has been shipped according to the address you have provided.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the payment methods available? Can I still pay without a PayPal account?
You can make payment as long as you have a debit/credit card. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still complete your payment by just entering your card information and then decide whether to create a Paypal account for future purchases.
At the checkout page, you will be able to key in the discount code after entering your shipping address.Do you provide gift wrapping service?
We are afraid we do not offer gift wrapping services, as all orders are handled by external delivery courier and we cannot guarantee that quality of wrapping is maintained.
There are gift wraps you can purchase separately, but your items will not be delivered wrapped.
Yes, to selected countries only. Enter your shipping address during checkout to view the shipping cost.Do I have to pay custom duties, taxes and fees?
Ordered products maybe subject to customs duties, taxes and fees levied by the destination country, which are not included in the price of the products. The purchaser of the shipment will be the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all the relevant customs duties, taxes and fees. Furball Collective has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibilities for the ordered products meeting local customs law and/or duties and taxes.
Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by us. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you.International Customs & Regulations
You are responsible for checking your local postal regulations for restricted items, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.Do you accept wholesale orders?
Yes we do! Let us know about your brand, business and the quantity you are looking at. We will get back to you!I would like to sell my products on your website. Is it possible?
Furball Collective ensures that we carry products that align to our brands goals and we are always on the lookout for new items. Drop us an email with the example of your products and we will be in touch.Still have a question?
Don't worry! Drop us a note at email@example.com or send the form at our contact page.